Custom built to your ride, from engine specs, to vehicle specs, transmission type to elevation - every carb and every setup is different - these carbs are built to your specifications so they're ready to bolt on and perform flawlessly with minimal, if any, tuning.
Serious drag racing demand a serious drag racing carburetor, and the QFX-Series stands as the flagship model in QFT's lineup. Raised air horns improve entry angle into the venturi while ensuring undisrupted flow over the air bleeds. Annular boosters with CNC-machined billet aluminum inserts provide increased air flow, a stronger signal, and less turbulence. QFX carbs offer unparalleled fuel atomization with annular boosters specific for either gas, methanol, or E85 fuels. Five-emulsion billet metering blocks and four-corner idle circuits offer flexible tunability that today's high-horsepower engines demand. Ready to run out of the box, the QFX-Series carburetor will help you get to the winner's circle.
- QFX aluminum main body w/raised venturi
- Billet aluminum metering blocks with screw in restrictions
- Aluminum fuel bowls with dual sight windows and fuel inlets
- Nitrophyl® Floats (notched rear) and jet extensions
- Viton .130" Needles and Seats
- Billet Aluminum annular booster inserts
- QuickLink™ adjustable secondary opening adjustment
- Hand assembled and engine tested
You will receive an email from us after you place your order with a detailed spec sheet to get your carb built specifically for your vehicle - the more info you can provide the closer to bolt on and go we can get you. Because these are all custom built please allow up to one week for your new carb to ship. All carbs ship with a build sheet with all specs included.