Custom built to your ride, from engine specs, to vehicle specs, transmission type to elevation - every carb and every setup is different - these carbs are built to your specifications so they're ready to bolt on and perform flawlessly with minimal, if any, tuning.
For competitive classes where every last hundredth of a second counts, Race Q-Series carburetors offer excellent performance, consistency, and tunability. Vacuum-drawn die-cast aluminum main bodies eliminate porosity and yield extremely precise tolerances. Scalloped, symmetrical throttle bore openings work in concert with recessed air bleed cavities to minimize flow restrictions, and specially contoured venturi provide a broad operating range. For added versatility, Race Q carbs utilize a dual-pattern billet throttle-body, making them compatible with both 4150- and 4500-style flanges. All Race Q carburetors feature billet metering blocks with five-stage changeable emulsions, as well as, throttle bodies with roller bearing seals to provide smoother operation, less wear on shaft, and longer life.
- Race style aluminum main body with upgraded downleg race boosters
- Screw-In airbleeds that have been recessed and moved out of the air way for less restriction
- 5-Emulsion billet metering blocks with screw-in bleeds for every circuit - fully adjustable
- Lightweight aluminum fuel bowls with internal baffles, raised roof, re-designed fuel entry orifice
and built-in sight windows
- 4-corner idle
- Billet throttle body with roller-bearing sealed shafts that have been slabbed for added air flow,
stainless steel throttle plates, and secondary adjustable cam bracket. Each throttle body is
machined for both 4150 or 4500 style manifolds.
You will receive an email from us after you place your order with a detailed spec sheet to get your carb built specifically for your vehicle - the more info you can provide the closer to bolt on and go we can get you. Because these are all custom built please allow up to one week for your new carb to ship. All carbs ship with a build sheet with all specs included.