Custom built to your ride, from engine specs, to vehicle specs, transmission type to elevation - every carb and every setup is different - these carbs are built to your specifications so they're ready to bolt on and perform flawlessly with minimal, if any, tuning.
Super Street Series carburetors combine street-friendly drivability and track-capable performance in a single value-oriented package. Setting them apart from ordinary street carbs, they feature billet dual metering blocks and throttle-bodies that offer tighter tolerances and eliminate porosity. Super Street Series carbs available with both vacuum or mechanical secondaries. All SS-Series carburetors are equipped with universal throttle levers to accommodate Ford A/T kickdown, GM 700 R4 mounting holes, and ability to mount brackets for Chrysler vehicles. Available in 8 different sizes, bolting on the ultimate street/strip carburetor has never been easier.
- Billet dual metering blocks & throttle bodies for improved durability
- Changeable idle, high-speed air bleeds & power valve restrictions
- Dual inlet fuel bowls with dual sight glass windows for easy float adjustment
- 4-Corner idle for precise idle and smooth transition
- QuickSet™ vacuum secondary housing fully adjustable opening rate by turning
a screw - no more spring assortments or torn diaphragms.
- Fully-adjustable electric choke with easy one wire hookup
- Race-ready with notched secondary floats and jet extensions
- Polished or Black Diamond™ finish available (some models)
Quick Fuel Technology's proprietary Black Diamond® coating offers excellent corrosion resistance as well as a durable finish that easily stands up to dirt and oil. In addition to great looks, the PTFE coating reduces fuel temperature by six percent for improved performance.
You will receive an email from us after you place your order with a detailed spec sheet to get your carb built specifically for your vehicle - the more info you can provide the closer to bolt on and go we can get you. Because these are all custom built please allow up to one week for your new carb to ship. All carbs ship with a build sheet with all specs included.